Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jonathan & Erika. Engaged


2013.06.14

We couldn't have asked for better weather for this fun, sunset hour session. Jon and Erika were a great couple to shoot, so easy-going and natural. I love it when couples are able to joke and laugh and be playful while we take photo's, and I have to say, I think they laughed more than any other couple I've shot! This is definitely one of my new favourite sessions, and I'm SO excited to be sharing it with you... we're even more excited for their wedding, so don't forget to 'like' my Facebook page to get a sneak peek of their big day, coming SOON!




















































*Leave us some Love*
HKP

2 comments :

  1. I love the 'feet' shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather Anne CherryJuly 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM

    so in love <3
    Erika & John
    and me & these photos (;

    ReplyDelete