Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jonathan & Erika

2013.07.20

They tied the knot! Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Paventi, it was a wonderful day!
I met these two through Heritage Bible College a few years back and I'm super excited
to have been able to shoot this wedding and share in their big day! A few months ago we
were able to capture some shots for their engagement and we quickly realized how
much love these two share for each other - we hope that it shines through the pictures
we're sharing from their wedding day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy looking through
these photos! {HKP}









































































*Starbucks pit-stop on our way back to the Reception*























*Leave some Love*
{HKP}

'like' us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/hilary.knegt.photography
OR for inquiries/questions, e-mail us at:
hilaryknegtphotography@live.com

4 comments :

  1. Stephanie ThompsonJuly 27, 2013 at 6:15 AM

    I've been looking at ALL your posts that you put up and going threw them again, I'm getting so0o excited for you to shoot MY wedding :D

    I love all the shots!!

    I especially love the one in the Chapel where it's angled up :) they are all gorgeous

    You take stunning photo's Hilary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to my life long friend Erika on marrying the man that God had chosen for you. You both are in my prayers. Your wedding looked amazing. You both looked outstanding and in love. May the Lord bless you in marvelous ways.

    ReplyDelete