Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mark & Stephanie

October.12th.2013

Mark & Stephanie tied the knot! Huge congratulations to this wonderful couple, it was a beautiful wedding. We loved the unique touches from leading worship at their own wedding to nailing wooden signs to tree's in the park for their 'thank-you' picture. Tyler and I drove 5 long hours to Pembroke for this wedding, but it was well worth the drive. We're thankful that we were able to capture memories for these two and their families & friends and we are excited to be sharing these photos with you now. Let us know what you think. 
{HKP}








































don't forget to 'like' us on facebook:

10 comments :

  1. Glad to know about your wedding and I am sure you had pretty good time. Last month, I arranged my nephew’s engagement party at one of the elegant Los Angeles wedding venues. Invited all my family and friends and had good time there.

    ReplyDelete