Wednesday, June 11, 2014

John & Cassie

I was so excited when John messaged me and inquired about our wedding photography packages! I've know the Lucas family for... well, for forever and it was so nice to be there as John & Cassie tied the knot. This beautiful country wedding was so perfectly suited to this down-to-earth couple. Cassie went bare-foot down the aisle to say "I Do" and during our photo portion of the day, these two went tracking through forest and field to get good shots. I'm so happy that John found such a beautiful, kind-hearted, Jesus-loving woman to make him smile. We hope you smile too as you look through these memories of their wedding day.

{HKP}



























































Leave us a comment, we'd love your feedback.
Email us at hilaryknegtphotography@live.com
to inquire about your wedding or lifestyle session today!

0 comments :

Post a Comment