Sunday, December 4, 2016

Tim & Kristen Married // Hamilton Wedding Photographer

It was such a joy to be able to witness this beautiful day! I have known the Smit family
for literally my entire life - so to be invited to document Kristen's wedding day was
so exciting for me and it truly was a wonderful celebration. Tyler and I had a 
great time getting to know these two better, and it was immediately easy to see
how well they balance each other - we had such a fun time working with this
sweet couple and their bridal party! I'm so excited to be sharing just a few
of my personal favourite photos from their wedding day - I hope these help to
bring back all the special memories and all the emotions! Enjoy!

please feel free to use & share our photos, please be sure to photo credit & tag
@hilaryknegtphotography // #hilaryknegtphotography











































































































thanks for stopping by... to inquire for our wedding photography packages & information,
contact us at hilaryknegtphotography@live.com


0 comments :

Post a Comment